|Home » Products » Beds|
Please Note: All links for products below are for Bunkers HQ in South Australia. If you are not from SA, please navigate to our home page and select another state.
Bunkers makes a versatile range of single beds. There are several key differences between a Bunkers bed and other single beds on the market.
1. Bunkers single beds can be finished in any colour you like.
2. Bunkers single beds can all be converted to form a bunk bed.
3. All single beds are designed to fit either a trundle bed, a set of underbed drawers, or a bedhead bookcase.
4. A junior safety rail is designed to fit on all Bunkers single beds.
5. We don't just do single size, we also make our beds in king single. Double and Queen sizes are also available.
Bunkers single bed range means that you can choose styles that suit children moving into their first bed, right up to teenagers. Bunkers beds also allow for the fact that bedroom storage space is often in scarce supply. We have different designs which give you two sets of drawers, or a drawer and trundle, right under your single bed.
Bunkers beds are all made locally in Australia. Our furniture is hand made and undergoes individual inspection before customer delivery. If you purchase a bunk bed from a Bunkers store, we will guarantee that product from fault in construction and material for 10 years. Bunkers also offers a LIFE TIME WARRANTY on the slat bases for all of our bunk beds and beds.
At Bunkers we sleep very comfortably with this commitment. We hope that you will as well.